Disaster Preparedness Informationist Intern at NYU School of Medicine, Health Sciences Libraries
Examples of projects I have worked on:
- Taught online disaster preparedness class using GoToMeeting software to NYU School of Medicine community in the spring of 2010.
- Surveyed local disaster preparedness organizations, gauging and analyzing their information needs.
- Prepared the presentation NYU HSL Disaster Preparedness Team Update, delivered by then-Library Director Colleen Cuddy to the National Library of Medicine in March 2010.
- Coordinated draft submissions and prepared final report delivered to National Library of Medicine in the summer of 2010.
- Managed Disaster Preparedness Team blog.
- Maintained Disaster Preparedness Delicious bookmarks.